- Fiduciary accountability, budgetary services and budgetary planning including reserves for capital development.
- Technical planning, implementation, funding, and oversight of all products and services related to 9-1-1 call delivery. Oversight and development of existing and future network connectivity and facilities.
- Long-range planning and systems migration
- Contingency planning and Continuation of Operations
- Contract Services related to various telephony providers routing calls into the District’s network
- Regulatory oversight and assistance in the areas impacting 9-1-1
- Quality assurance and problem resolution
- Oversight of price Switch services
- Public Information and Community outreach
- Mascots: Cell Phone Sally & Red E. Fox
- Public Awareness Campaigns
- Development and maintenance of MSAG, Database and GIS data
- Testing of wireless accuracy and new technologies
- Training of 9-1-1 call takers, supervisors and managers
- Emergency Notification System – stay informed and receive local emergency notification alerts in your area.
- Must register your cell phone.
TEXT TO 911
- AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint and Verizon ONLY
- When other carriers become available we will let you know